Ugh! My fellow character, Maryanne, is insane. Flatout, all out insane. And she has our author twisted around her little finger, which is completely unfair. But, then, Kendra is insane as well, so it's hardly surprising that her insane characters get her wrapped around their fingers.
However, due to the fact that Kendra's twisted around Maryanne's finger, Kendra is insisting that I do this. Really! This is not a book review, and I'm having to lower myself to associating with an insane character of an insane indie-author.
If you are tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.
- Then, you must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Next, tag eleven more bloggers.
- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them.
- No tagging back
First, eleven facts about me:
1. I have two best friends: Rhoda, who's a year younger than me, and Kath, who's a year younger than her.
2. I'm blond, Kath's brunette, and Rhoda's redheaded.
3. My author is terribly cliched.
4. Kath has an older brother my age named Rich.
5. I call us the Three Musketeers.
6. I'm Athos, Rhoda's Porthos, and Kath is Aramis.
7. Rich is D'Artagnan.
8. Yes, I call them that.
9. But none of them have read the book, so they have very little idea what I'm talking about.
10. Which is just as well, since none of us really fit the personalities of the musketeers.
11. Except maybe Rich. But he's the oldest of us ...
1. How many knives do you usually have concealed on your person? I'm not going to ask where you conceal them, but if you want to answer that, you may.
This is proof that Maryanne lives in a radically different society than myself. I do not carry a knife on my person, though I would like to. I am, however, a blackbelt in Tae Quon Do, so I'm not defenseless.
2. How many times have you run away from home? Do you ask your parents permission before you do so?
Maryanne, the entire point of running away is not telling your parents. And, no, I've never done it. I like my home, thank-you very much, and I'm not that stupid as to run away into a place that is highly dangerous (despite my blackbelt) without my parents knowledge or consent.
3. What is your rank and station in life?
Uhhhh ... a normal girl. Who happens to be really good at a lot of things ... But, still, a normal girl.
4. Do your cousins like you?
Well, some of them do. I'm not sure really ... Kendra says it's not important to book 1, book 2, or book 3. She might figure it out for book 4, emphasis on the word might.
5. How many siblings do you have and do they like you?
I am an only child. I have no older siblings, I have no younger siblings. My mother had a really bad accident when she was my age, and she blames her inability to have children on that. She'd love more children, she really would (she's really strange like that) but even when she had me, I was born premature. And, no, that's not why I'm so short, for the information of any smart-aleks out there.
6. How many pets do you have? What are they and what are their names?
I have a tabby cat that I took in from the streets and named Cheshire. Ha, I bet Kendra didn't know that one.
7. Can you dance? Sing? Fight?
Sure, I can dance. I dance ballet, several different ball-room types, jazz ... if there was a course available, I took it. Singing ... ah, not so much, though I'm not as bad as a certain author of mine, who has a downright horrid voice. Fight, though ... now you have me in my element. I'm good with sword (several different sizes and weights. My mother has a huge collection of swords and she's taught me how to fight with and against many of them. She's a really cool mom like that.) with martial arts (especially Tae Quon Do) and Kath and Rich's dad teaches archery and gunsmanship. He made us master a bow before he'd let us have a gun, so I'm pretty good at both. Kath and Rich are better, but, then, I'm better than them at fencing and Tae Quon Do.
8. How many adventures have you gone on?
None really. I've been to many competitions and visited lots of places, but I'm not sure they can be properly called adventures, though I suspect that Maryanne might consider them adventures, she considers everything an adventure, but they're not really proper adventures in my book.
9. You enjoyed them? Right?
Sure, if you consider them adventures. I won many of them.
10. Can you hop on one foot?
This is my proof that Maryanne is insane. Seriously Anna, seriously?
No, I can't hop on one foot. I can do backflips, frontflips, with a sword, do the splits, bend myself backwards until my head touches the backs of my legs, but I can't hop on one foot.
You did detect the sarcasm in that, didn't you?
I think Kendra ought to take away Maryanne's ability to hop on one foot for that one, though I know she won't.
11. How many languages do you speak?
Fluently and completely: English and English alone. I do, however, know bits and pieces of Chinese, Spanish, French, and several other languages.
Oh, and no, I'm not going to encourage this nonsense by asking more ridiculous questions and tagging people. I'm just not.